MIND THE GAP Part I: Making Sense of Values
- Explore and map the journey humanity has taken over the last 120,000 years.
- Relate humanity’s journey directly to work by examining how leadership styles and organisational cultures adapt and emerge in response to changing life conditions.
- Make sense of values — what are they, how they are formed, when and why they change, and why it’s beneficial to align organisational culture around shared ideals rather than values.
- Identify the worldviews that underpin your own values, and your personal readiness for change. Understanding yourself provides the platform for understanding others.
To equip participants with the ability to:
- Make sense of value systems in the context of organisational culture.
- Recognise value systems in self and others.
- Spot next stages of development.
- The core dynamics and first principles human change.
- Examples of application across many sectors.
Be able to…
- Recognise the patterns of development in individuals, cultures, social, and business systems.
- Apply to your chosen context with quick benefit.
- Use 5 Deep Vital Signs cultural assessments.
- Understand how value systems are shaped at the most fundamental level.
- Explore how to think in new ways about the challenges and barriers you face.