MIND THE GAP Part II: Assessing Cultural Readiness for Change (Part I is pre-requisite)
- Scan an organisation for clues about its culture and readiness for change in its systems, structures, infrastructure and artefacts.
- Conduct a culture scan using online instruments, and a small sample of 3 people, to identify the “mind-culture-gap” inside an organisation.
- Predict the culture that is coming next naturally for an organisation.
- Identify and interview hot spots and trend setters inside the organisation.
- To learn how to conduct an organisational “culture scan”, which equips you with insights necessary for designing effective and efficient interventions.
- Deepen knowledge of the Coping Mechanisms and human change theory.
- Gain familiarity with issuing surveys, and managing the resulting data using the 5 Deep Vital Signs system.
Be able to…
- Discern an individual or organisation’s readiness for change.
- Interpret individual and group survey data as part of a systematic survey method.
- Design appropriate survey interventions that fit the context.
- Adopt a systematic approach to cultural scanning using the Solonics Culture Scanning Checklist.
- Confidence in applying your knowledge.