MIND THE GAP Part III: Nurturing a Healthy, Thriving Culture (Parts I and II are pre-requisite)
- Apply the 6 Conditions for Change to stimulate openness, engagement, creativity and innovation.
- Select the Change Response most likely to result in lasting change without unintended consequences.
- Discover techniques to “fast forward” an organisation to catch-up with employees, customers, suppliers, investors, competitors or regulators.
- Support organisational leaders with elegantly simple ways to close the mind-culture gap and engage employees.
- To equip participants to lead organisations through a natural design and alignment process that leads to a healthy, thriving culture.
- A proven method for assessing the underlying root cause of any situation, in preparation for designing an intervention.
- A method for designing interventions in organisations of any scale, any context.
- Interpret 5 Deep Vital Signs Instruments for Individuals and Groups.
Be able to…
- Release potential within individuals & organisations.
- Align individuals and groups around purpose, vision and mission, and design corresponding business systems, structures, processes and procedures.
- So much more is possible inside organisations than you ever thought possible.