Designed specifically for executive leadership teams, boards, and work teams, LEAP Mentoring for Teams is essentially a leadership team retreat that enables you and your team to:
- Build a new depth of mutual understanding
- Develop an appreciation of the unique contribution of each individual on the team
- Become aligned around a shared vision and purpose, and shared ideals
- Learn how to create healthy life conditions for the team to thrive
- Awaken and strengthen the resilient support system that exists naturally in the team
The team receives 16 hours of mentoring. We travel to you, so you avoid the hassle. We meet at a , provided by you, anywhere. Here is what is included:
- Two Mentors – experience impeccable support and care with two mentors attending to you at all times.
- Virtual Orientation – Two weeks prior to the event, we hold a one-hour virtual session to get acquainted, orient you to the LEAP Mentoring Programme, discover your goals, and respond to your questions.
- Day 1 – We eat lunch together, followed by Mentoring Session One in the afternoon.
- Day 2 – Mentoring Session Two in the morning, lunch together, Mentoring Session Three in the afternoon.
- Day 3 – Mentoring Session Four in the morning, celebration lunch together.
- Follow-up – We hold a one-hour virtual review about 4 weeks later to support and consolidate your learning.
- Notes – With your permission, we include typed notes summarizing your sessions, and we record sessions for you to playback later, so that you can focus on the experience.
- Trio of Assessments – We use a trio of online assessments, based upon Integral psychology, which have been tested and proven reliable with thousands of uses, to assess your personal freedom and flow, and to facilitate awareness of your internal and external adaptations.
Priced for teams of 3 to 12 persons: £2,600 UK | $4,200 US | € 3,100 EU | 42,900 R
To place your order, send an Email to 5 Deep.
What’s Not Included?
- Venue rental
- Meals, travel, accommodation expenses for mentors or mentee
A suitable venue is away from work so that you can be uninterrupted, has access to healthy and nutritious food and drink, offers a spacious, quiet and comfortable meeting area with access to natural lighting and the out-of-doors. We like to do one or more sessions in the open air, weather and climate permitting.