Our returns policy covers two types of product and service.
- Where we supply you a tangible product that fails to meet your expectations, we will exchange the product, or refund your payment, up to 16 days following dispatch. We ask that the item be returned in its original packaging in “like new” condition.
- Where you participate in a face-to-face or virtual education or training programme that fails to meet your expectations, we will pay a full refund. Please identify the problem, in writing, to firstname.lastname@example.org, within 10 working days of the completion of the programme.
Cancellation Terms for Public Events
Following confirmation of attendance, should your circumstances change we are happy to transfer your reservation to the next available event in a similar locality. Any price difference, when compared to the terms and amount of the original booking, will be payable.
Should a cancellation be necessary:
- Prior to 20 days of the event – an administrative charge of 10% of the fee paid.
- Cancellations within 10 days of the commencement of the event – cancellation fee of 50% of the fee paid.
- Cancellations within 5 days of the commencement of the event – cancellation fee of 100% of the fee paid.
Cancellation Terms for Private Contracts
Following the placement of a private contract for advisory services, mentoring, facilitation, or training, cancelled within:
- 30 Days prior to commencement of the work will incur an administrative fee of 10% of the value of the order or contract.
- 20 Days prior to commencement of the work will incur an administrative fixed charge of 20% of the order / contract plus any direct expenses (i.e. Flight cancellations) that have been incurred.
- 10 Days prior to commencement of the work will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the contracted fee, plus any direct expenses (i.e. flight cancellations) that have been incurred. Cancellations terms may be varied with agreement of the client at time of placement of order / contract.
Postponement of any order or contract will not incur any penalty, and new dates must be agreed. Any non-recoverable direct expenses will be charged with an administrative fee of 10% of the value.